Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April showers bring May flowers...

So okay, I guess I won't be writing every week, but I will be writing every month as you can see. : ) So, yes, I have some news about this month. My sister is going to be married!!, wow, that's...wow. I guess it is sort of hard for me to digest this because I won't be able to go to her wedding. At least, not if she decides to not be Catholic. So this is very hard for me. I must keep praying for peace in any outcome. And everyone please pray for my family. This will really crack us right down the middle...
On a happier note though, I just visited this great college! It's actually Franciscan University in Ohio. I am so totally excited about this college!! In order to get in I have to work on my ACTs and SATs. I have to score pretty high though so pray for me in that too! lol I know I am just asking for people to pray for me left and right, like most people, I guess it might get sort of annoying if you keep reading this blog because it will be asked of you quite often! : )
I also visited this amazing and holy apparition sight in Ohio too. At this apparition sight Our Lady and Our Lord (Jesus Christ) appear to a woman named Moureen(spelling?). They appear to her quite often (weekly or daily?). Anyway, she gets some pretty amazing messages from The Lord. So my father and I went to the grounds last weekend on Mercy Sunday, because the Lord was giving a public message on Saturday night. Well, most of the messages are public I think, but this appearance was a scheduled appearance from Our Lord. It was pretty amazing. I just cannot explain this sort of thing adequately in words, maybe music could explain it, or maybe a look or a facial expression, but not my poor words. So if any one is interested in exploring studying the appearances, the website is
http://www.holylove.org/
I'll add this link on my blog page I think...

Hope every one checks out Holy Love, and Prays for me!! : )

Moonstone

2 comments:

Liz said...

Prayers for your sister are on the way! Prayers for you too. ACT/SAT prep should be high on the agenda, as should loads of writing and reading classics. I've got to see if I can find that reading list....

Read Moonstone said...

do you want me to send you the reading list that they gave me at Stuebie?